Dissemination, copying, distribution or other activities of a similarnature are prohibited by law and can be subject of penalties.
According to art. 13 paragraphs 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personaldata and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), I inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is RR Yachts Lenartowski i Pstrokoński Sp.J. with its registered office in Pruszcz Gdański at ul. Batalionów Chłopskich 1, 83-000, Poland, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Your personal data will be processed in order to take action at your request before concluding an appropriate agreement regulating the principles of cooperation, based on art. 6 (1) (a) and (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation,
3) The recipient of your personal data will be entities cooperating with the administrator of personal data within the scope of conducted activity based on relevant agreements,
4) Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to complete the actions taken at your request,
5) You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer your data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made based on consent before it is withdrawn,
6) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personaldata,
7) Providing your personal data by you is a contractual requirement. You are obliged to provide them, and the consequence of not providing personal data will be refusing to take action on your request.